BE THE FIRST RAYS AWARENESS FOUNDATION
- Applicant must submit an essay that consist of the following scholarship essay questions:
- Tell us about yourself and your family and how sports have impacted your life.
- Why should you receive this scholarship?
- If granted this scholarship, how will you use this to impact your future?
- Applicant must submit proof of 20 hours of community service. Information must consists of date, project, coordinator name and number.
- Provide a copy of school transcripts verifying a cum 2.5 GPA or above. Or at least an 800 on the SAT or 16 on the ACT.
Please submit all information to email@example.com by May 18th, 2022, 11:59pm.
- In order to receive the award, the candidate must submit a copy of the college acceptance letter.
- The candidate will receive $2500 a semester. Before the second semester you will have to submit a copy of your college transcript to prove a 2.5 GPA before final installment is granted.
The focus of Shane Ray's foundation, Ray's Awareness, is to inspire kids to dream. No matter what the circumstances and to assist youth and their families in underserved areas in Kansas City to help kids reach their full potential through sports programs and activities.
DON'T MISS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO MEET SHANE RAY, ATTEND A SPECIAL EVENT, OR HELP A CAUSE!
Sign up to receive updates about public appearances, special events, fundraisers, media coverage of your favorite Shane Ray! We will not share your contact info with anyone, and we only send out occasional updates by email. You can opt-out at ANY time!